To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
This policy (together with the terms and conditions of our website https://www.babymomtips.com/ (Website) outlines our practices about the collection, processing, and handling of your personal information by us.
Information that we collect and process
- We may process weblogs of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- If you choose to post reviews, post messages on our message boards, chat rooms, or other message areas, leave feedback, provide testimonials, share parenting advice, or expert opinions, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to do research, resolve disputes, provide customer support, and troubleshoot problems.
- When you propose to buy any Product, we may collect information that we feel is required for Merchants to process the order and deliver the Product.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- We may further collect and process any information and data that you volunteer to us, e.g. when you register for membership, subscribe to newsletters, or discussion groups or forums.
All users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from our lists and newsletters, please contact us at admin@https://www.babymomtips.com
Use and Purpose of Collected Personal Information
- To create membership accounts, process your orders and deliver the information, products and services that you have requested or which we feel may interest you;
- To process payments made by you towards the purchase of products or services on the Website;
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented most effectively for you;
- To keep you up to date on the latest announcements, software updates, security patches, system enhancements, special offers, training workshops, and resources that may be of use to you. This may occasionally include information from other technology companies or business partners about products and services that can add value to your membership;
- To tailor information about our services to your interests;
- To provide the ability to contact you, and provide you with shipping and billing information, and to provide customer feedback and support;
- To provide marketing or promotional activities on the Website;
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys to provide better services to our customers. Your completion of any questionnaires shall be voluntary;
- To support recruitment inquiries; and
- To meet contractual obligations.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our affiliate advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type. This is done for system administration, to report aggregate information to our business users, to help diagnose problems, and to gather demographic information. We may also use IP addresses or other information, such as information you have shared on the Website or at any earlier occasion, to determine which pages on our Websites are being visited and topics that may be of interest so we can provide you with information about relevant products and services. We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type. This is done for system administration, to report aggregate information to our business users, to help diagnose problems, and to gather demographic information. We may also use IP addresses or other information, such as information you have shared on the Website or at any earlier occasion, to determine which pages on our Websites are being visited and topics that may be of interest so we can provide you with information about relevant products and services.
[We may also allow advertisers and other third parties to place cookies onto your computer when you visit the Website. This allows them to keep track of the web searches you make while visiting this Website and your web surfing behavior on the Website and other websites you may visit. That information is used to show you advertisements tailored to your interests on this and other websites, and/or to keep track of your response to each advertisement. You may refuse to accept these cookies if your browser permits, although in such a case you may be unable to access certain parts of the Website.]
Storage and security of Personal Information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping such password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure
Sharing Your Personal Information
- We may share such information with business partners, vendors, Merchants, authorized third-party agents, or contractors to provide a requested service or transaction, including processing orders, hosting websites, hosting an event, workshop and training registration and providing customer support, or providing you with information on services that may be of interest to you. Since we are a marketplace for Products, the Products will be sold by third-party Merchants and we may such information with such Merchants to enable them to sell and deliver the Products to you.
- We or our affiliates may decide to sell, buy, merge, or otherwise reorganize our businesses and assets. In such a case, the transaction may involve the disclosure or sale of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers. We will seek appropriate protection concerning the sharing of your personal information in such transactions.
- We may collect and share personal data and any other additional information with third parties in connection with investigation or prevention of or taking action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, theft, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our terms and conditions, or as otherwise required by the applicable law.
- We will not sell or rent your data or information to third parties for marketing purposes unless you have permitted us to do so.
Links to Other Websites/ Advertisements
[We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.]
We may retain an archived copy of any information provided to us for our records and/or for audit and legal compliance purposes.
Updating/Removing Personal Information
You are responsible for notifying us in case you require any changes to your personal information. If you no longer desire our service, please let us know and we shall correct, update or remove your personal information provided to us.